What’s the one activity you miss the most due to pandemic? For me, it’s playing football (soccer for our American friends). I can’t wait to start playing again once the regulations allow it.
- Playing/watching gigs and concerts.
- Dance classes, Latino nights from Soda Club.
- Swimming, oh how I miss swimming.
- Group sex and SPA.
- Gym & Restaurants, but most importantly I miss having the choice to be indoors rather than being forced to.
- Bikram yoga. I miss the hot room and flowing with a group of people.
- Bachata at Havanna Club.
- Gym and sauna, travelling to other cities and countries.
- Meeting friends.
- Hosting game night and dinner with a group of friends.
- French kissing practical strangers, but to be honest, that started to decline long before Covid; only now it’s become thousand-fold less likely to happen.
- Missing drunk people weird moves badly.
- Sunday morning’s walk of shame.
- Dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing and dancing gatherings.
- Kart racing.
- Nice big dinner party or Sunday lunch.
- Having wine on the balcony with all my friends together.
- Does drinking in bars counts?