Where can I get an American-style milkshake?

American-style milkshake


Where can I get an American-style milkshake? I guess it is called shake shack.


  • Have never really had a real American style milkshake out here. Though I am not personally a big fan. Although I know, that many people vouch for the one at Five Guys.
  • Goldies in Kreuzberg or Tommi’s has them! And my friends rave about Five Guys, too.
  • Five Guys! Although slightly pricey.
  • I second Tommi’s and I love the Five Guys “Vanilla Malt”. It’s so good.
  • I got out to Tommi’s yesterday, that’s a great shake, pretty much bang on what I was looking for!

Other food questions


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *