Where can I get the best biryani in Berlin?
- I had a few delicious Biryanis at Krishna in Prenzlauer Berg.
- I had Biryani at Zam Zam and I really loved it. You can give it a try. In my country biryani is made without raisins and broccoli or cauliflower etc. (unlike most restaurants here) and I prefer Biryani that way. Fortunately, Zam Zam met my expectations!
- Check Golpo Catering.
- Doon in Adlershof. Best Indian in Berlin.
- Ghar ka Desi Kana in Berlin, she cooks authentic biryani!
- The one I had recently from Mama Shabz was delicious but I’m not an expert.
- Go to Chutnify. Hands down, hugged the cook every time, and u also can get the best keema, being a student for 2 years in Berlin tried a lot of restaurants, so telling you with the young spirit.