Where can I get the best Pad Thai in Berlin?
- Lemongrass in Friedrichshain
- Best place to check out (eventually): Thai Park.
- Thai park has the best Pad Thai!!! There is a lovely lady in the second row from the street sort of middle left if you have your back to the grassy area. There is always a queue. Also take your own containers as there is so so so much plastic waste.
- Not sure if it’s the best but it’s very good in GOODTIME.
- Try Chon Thong in Kantstrasse 53.
- As a Thai person I only eat at Thai-Art, Chon Thong and Papaya in Kantstraße.
- Well, for me Sabai Sabai is by far the most authentic pai thai in Berlin. Exactlly like the flavour I have eaten in Bangkok. The owner is super friendly!
- Dan Thai Food
- Krua Thai
- Mae Charoen Thai Imbiss
- Bangkok Bites has a good pad thai.