Where can I exchange USD to EUR without being ripped off?
- Revolut or Wise. The rates there are incomparable.
- Get a Revolut card! Can do it at the rates banks do, so no fees.
- I usually use Wise or Vivid.
- Eurochange. They have some offices in Berlin. Since you didn’t buy it from them you have to pay a fee same as you would pay it in in your German bank account.
- Banks rip you off. If you have cash then use an exchange place. You can compare rates online. If you have a bank account in each country you can transfer at very good rates. You can compare the business online too. Some people have credit cards that don’t charge fees for using them on a foreign ATM.