How did your fitness level change since the lockdown?
- I bike a lot and walk a lot but have lost so much muscle.
- I need lipo by now.
- I keep doing exercise in parks and running.
- I’ve increased my workouts from 3 to 4 times a week. Actually, lockdown helped to find space for workouts due to the home office.
- Better shape than before lockdown tbh.
- Definitely, my fitness level change since the lockdown, it got much worse.
- Got better actually. Quit cig, weed and everything else.
- I was a couch potato and I am still a couch potato, went from 0 to 0.
- Home workouts if conducted correctly can be as efficient as the gym. Motivation is an important factor of course.
- Fitness level: going under stress and doing weird noises when putting on shoes.
- It has definitely worsened. I do yoga 4 times a week and walk outdoors, but have lost muscle and gained weight due to not going to the gym. I used to go to the gym 3 times a week to socialise and work out so for me its a big issue that gyms are closed. I cannot motivate myself to do a body pump or HIIT from a screen at home. I stopped drinking any alcohol in January, so at least I avoid the calories contained in alcohol.
- Improved cardio and lost weight by lots of running. But lost in general muscles & strength since much less pumping iron.
- I drink much less now the pubs are shut.
- 10 times better. Out of boredom, I exercised a lot during the lockdown. I hate gyms I prefer yoga, pilates, dancing and running. No special equipment is required other than my mat.
- I exercise quite a bit but I’ve NEVER WEIGHED THIS MUCH IN MY LIFE and I have no idea how it got there. I’ve quit eating sweets but I’ve gotten pudgy despite running 15 miles a week.
- I almost fainted climbing up the stairs to the S-Bahn yesterday.
- Stayed in the same perfect shape during the lockdowns. Perfect, round shape.
- CDC study finds that roughly 78% of people hospitalized for Covid were overweight or obese.