Looking for opinions on the best internet provider. Friendly, honest, not too expensive?
- Anything, except Vodafone. I tried a few already, 1&1 is nice. Vodafone is the worse. Maybe the price will be slightly better but expect issues often, and the customer service is extremely bad.
- I feel your pain about Vodafone!
- In my opinion, there’s no best provider. They are all the same. You have basically two ways to connect. Via telephone or TV socket. You should try checking what is available at your place with which speed. Maybe ask a couple of neighbours to make a speed check.
- I am with Easybell and pretty happy so far.
- Check if your house is connected to fibre and whether Vodafone fibre tariffs or similar fibre ones from Telekom are available. Those I can recommend wholeheartedly. DSL will always be patchy at best.
- Telekom works good, been using it for 2 years.
- The best but most expensive one is Telekom. They have all rights of wires are selling their wires to all other companies, like Vodafone, etc.
- Telekom is better than Vodafone, but overall German Internet is dog shite anyway.
- Stay away from O2, Vodafone and 1&1.