Do you know a good ophthalmologist in Berlin who speaks English?
- Paulig Eye Clinic they are good and if you say its urgent, you will get an appointment the same day.
- TK has a number you can call and they can find you a Doctor in your area and language with the next available appt.
- I’ve gone to Manuela Jahnke in Mitte a few times without an appointment and have been seen in a fair amount of time. She’s nice and speaks English.
- I was at Augen Berlin last week. They are very competent, the doctor kindly switched to English when he noticed I was shrugging with German, and all the staff came across as caring and kind. Appointment not necessary, but prepare to wait.
- Augentagesklinik am Spreebogen
- Dr. Uwe Kraffel
- Ivy Nieuwenhuis-Groß
- Augenärzte am Platz der Lüftbrücke