Does anybody know where can I order prepared meals for the week? With work, I don’t have a lot of extra time to cook and would love something I could just pop in the oven or microwave.
- The 1-kilogram lasagna tray from Rewe or Edeka is a gift to humanity from God.
- Every supermarket has a freezer section packed with the sort of meal you are looking for, everything from Asian to Italian, all at very reasonable prices.
- Depends on how much money you are willing to spend and how much variety you are looking for. Easy Meal offers a full day prep (3 meals + 2 snacks). I think they also have an „Office Meal“ offer. The food is great and definitely not boring!
- We also use Easy Meal and it is not only very convenient, but the food is healthy and really nice. They also have an “office” menu, which is lunch and a snack, but I believe that you’d need to order at least 2 of these to get the delivery. We’ve tried several services like this, and Easy Meal is the one we like the most. We can only recommend it to order prepared meals for the week!
- Restaurant Ephraims cooks traditional Eastern European homemade meals. They cook by preorder and allow pickup orders each Friday.
- Fräulein Kimchi does weekly deliveries with changing menus and you can decide every week if you order and what / how much you want to order. The food is delicious and varied and can be kept in the fridge or frozen if you prefer. I have been ordering from them since the first lockdown and would definitely recommend, check them out.
- Body Chief is awesome!