Does anybody know where can I find parks with pull-up bars and equipment for training in Berlin?
- You can try to find in Calisthenics Parks website with recommendations.
- Hegemeisterweg and near FEZ.
- Apart from these mentioned I also remember one in the North (even called on Google Maps ‘Park Street Workout‘) at the corner of Soldiner Straße and Koloniestraße (and Holzstraße) just behind the children’s playground.
- Volkspark Friedrichshain, near the gas station.
- Not sure what you mean by the equipment, but several calisthenics parks here. Hackesher Markt, Treptower Park, Böckler Park, Gleisdreieck etc.
- Volkspark in Wilmersdorf.
- Monbijou in Mitte, Torgauer in Schöneberg.
- There is a tiny section at Lietzensee, a larger one at Landwehrkanal opposite of the Urban Hospital.