Any vegans here? Where can you buy vegan cheese?
- Highly recommend Dr Pogo Veganladen Kollektiv. They have a huge selection of vegan cheese, also from very small companies.
- Denn’s Biomarkt has a lot of vegan stuff they call cheese.
- Cashewbert is sold in Dr Pogo and Veganz.
- Yeti Cheese in Böckstrasse is super good.
- LPG Biomarkt has good options also
- I got veta (vegan feta) from Kaufland and it’s delicious. Coconut based. All fat and no protein tho.
- Regular supermarkets like Biocompany/Edeka/Rewe/Kaufland have. And also Veganz.
- You can also order via Vekoop they have a lot of choice in vegan cheeses.
- Rewe has Violife and simply V which are great. They usually have their own section together with the meat substitutes.
- Vitalia has for example Violife cheeses which are super good!