Where can I buy a bicycle at a cheap price in Berlin? I prefer to buy from the store rather than buying online.
- Well, bikes are never cheap. Depends on what cheap is for you. Probably Decathlon will be a choice for you.
- Stadler in Landsberger Allee.
- Bikemarketcity. It’s not a corporate chain like Stadler, Decathlon, etc. You will get a selection of good bikes with some very good advice. Do ask for discount if you pay all at once.
- I got mine from Stadler though I wouldn’t say it was really cheap.
- Berliner Fahrrad Markt, you won’t be able to get one now, but I think they have markets in the spring. Very cheap and you can try out everything. Often the police and ADFC are there so you can register and/or get your bike coded.
- Das Radhaus.