Does anyone know (especially Eastern Europeans) where can I find kvass (kwass, gira) in Berlin? I have been really craving it with no luck finding it in supermarkets.
- Russia Supermarkt in Charlottenburg
- There are Eastern European supermarkets all around town, and most of them will have it
- The German version of that is called Brottrunk, and you should be able to get it at Rossmann
- Stolitschniy Shop
- Kaufland and some of the Intermarkets sell it
- Kio Trunk makes the closest to the homemade version of the kvass. Pricey, but worth it.
- Kaufland and Edeka (big ones)
- Ledo Supermarkt
- Probably not the same, but the taste is a little similar – Malz drinks in Edeka.